iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Apps Search Engine
iPhone Apps Users Community
Advanced search | Example: action games
iPhone apps

Studio Photo

Studio Photo
  • Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
  • Category: Photography
  • Updated: 2011-01-05
  • Current Version: 1.0
  • 1.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
  • Size: 6.30 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Kejian Jin
  • Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
  • © Alteru Inc
  •  Add to Favorite apps

 

Description

Studio photo creates studio-like photo. Your face is getting filtered with studio lighting effects. There will be no more pimple, acne or zits on your face. You can now filter the face on the photo with this application before you upload your photo….. Read more

View iPhone screenshots | View iPad screenshots

iPhone Screenshots

Studio Photo iPhone Screenshot 1
Studio Photo iPhone Screenshot 2
Studio Photo iPhone Screenshot 3
Studio Photo iPhone Screenshot 4

iPad Screenshots

Studio Photo iPad Screenshot 1
Studio Photo iPad Screenshot 2
Studio Photo iPad Screenshot 3
Studio Photo iPad Screenshot 4

Video Reviews

No video review..

Add video review

Customer reviews

Rated 2/5 based on 2 customer reviews.

 

4/5 stars
Nice app that works!

:
This is a nice little app that works as advertised. It does the job better than expected.

It would have earned 5 stars if it allowed the user to adjust the strength/opacity of the studio effect. Sometimes, the effect is too strong. Would be nice if it could be dialed down a notch or two. I have processed over 50 photos with this app so far. Less than 20% of the photos resulted in the effect being too strong. The remaining 80% looked fantastic.

Bottom line: Money well spent.

0/5 stars
Reap off

:
Waste of money, all it does is over exposed your pictures

Write a Review

Forum

Ask a question

Be the first question this app.

Users Community

+ Connect to community


The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes

Related to «Studio Photo» applications

Ghost Photo Studio - Scary Photo Maker

Ghost Photo Studio - Scary Photo Maker

Get ready to scare the pants off of your friends! With Ghost Photo Studio, you can prank your friends by taking a photo or choosing one from your library, and ADDING A SUPER CREEPY GHOSTS to the photo… [more..]

Price: $0.99 |
Fotolr Photo Studio

Fotolr Photo Studio

Fotolr Photo Studio is an picture processing app, powerful and easy to use. This software includes 22 functions that are often used in image processing, and has almost all the photo editing functions… [more..]

Price: free |
FX Photo Studio

FX Photo Studio

75% OFF - One Day Only!Unlimited Space for your Creativity187 Hight Quality Photo Effects - LARGEST Collection on the App Store.Lomo, Sketches, Vintage, Hipster, Grunch, TiltShift, Color, Bizarre, Art… [more..]

Price: $1.99 |
Funny Photo Studio

Funny Photo Studio

******************************************************50% SALE for This Week Christmas Sale . so Hurry up....******************************************************Import a photo from your album or… [more..]

Price: $0.99 |
Funny Photo Studio Lite

Funny Photo Studio Lite

its really Simple and Fun Loving Application. i am dead sure you will enjoy playing with the application.Simple how to use and features.mport a photo from your album or take a snapshot from camera.… [more..]

Price: free |
FX Photo Studio HD

FX Photo Studio HD

187 Outstanding Photo Effects - The Largest Collection on the App Store - inside the premiere photo processing and editing app. Unlimited creativity with your pictures on iPad & iPad 2. ★★★★★… [more..]

Price: $2.99 |
Mirage - Photo Studio

Mirage - Photo Studio

Create complex collages of your photos to send to family and friends. Create collages containing photos, text, and sketches. You can apply warp, perspective, reflection, and filters to each photo.… [more..]

Price: $2.99 |
Photo Card Studio

Photo Card Studio

Customer quote: "By the way, your app is the best card design app in the apple store".Make the most of your photo library! Combine multiple photos, text and maps into professional and… [more..]

Price: $1.99 |
Photo Card Studio LITE

Photo Card Studio LITE

This is the free LITE version of "Photo Card Studio". With this app you can combine multiple photos, text and maps into professional and original photo cards. Create invitations, photo… [more..]

Price: free |

View all related to: Studio Photo applications



iApps4you.com - is iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps search engine and not been authorized, sponsored or approved by Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2017 iApps4you.com.
46 ms.